Connect Pike13 to 1,500+ Other Apps
Automate Your Daily Tasks
Use Zapier to connect Pike13 to your other business apps. Generate virtual class links, share contact information between apps, and more.
Compatible With: Pike13 PRO Plans
Pike13 Integration? Yes
Separate Subscription Needed? Yes
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Zoom, QuickBooks, Gmail and over 1,500 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
- Automatically generate virtual class links in Zoom or another streaming platform
- Sync your QuickBooks database with Pike13 to connect contacts, invoices, and payments
- Create leads from lead generation forms such as Typeform or Wufoo into a Pike13 client profile
- Add Pike13 clients to a CRM such as Hubspot, Salesforce, or Infusionsoft
- Sync Contacts with business texting platforms like Zipwhip with your Pike13 client data
PIKE13 IS AVAILABLE IN THE ZAPIER PUBLIC MARKETPLACE
The app is available to all Pike13 PRO customers. Please reach out to an account manager if you are having trouble accessing the app.
Triggers and Actions
Create triggers within the Pike13 Zapier App to start a Zap. The available triggers for Pike13 include: person created, person updated, transaction created, transaction updated, invoice created, invoice updated.
Once enrolled you will define what action will follow that trigger. The available actions are: create person, update person, search person, search invoice.
Automate Virtual Classrooms
Zaps are available to automate the creation and posting of live stream links to your virtual event. Here are some examples of what you can do:
- Create a new Zoom meeting for each event and post the link as a roster note
- Create a new Google Hangout/Meet for each event and post the link as a roster note
- Reuse a Live Steam Link for multiple events and post the link as a roster note
Don’t use Zoom or Google? No problem. You can keep your preferred streaming platform and customize your own automated solution using our Event Occurrence Upcoming trigger and Post Roster Note action.
How to Get Started
- A separate Zapier subscription is required. Zapier offers four plan options so you can choose what's best for your business.
- A Pike13 PRO Plan subscription is required. If you are on a BUSINESS plan and want Zapier enabled for your site, please reach out to an account manager.
- Find the Pike13 App in the Zapier Public Marketplace.
- Create your Zaps! You'll have access to our pre-built Zap library to help you get started.