What You'll Do
A Sales Representative is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting, lead management, and customer acquisition. This position will have a direct impact on our success by moving qualified prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline and signing up new Pike13 customers.
You will build relationships with leads identified in marketing activity –campaigns, emails, webinars, partner channels. The goal of a Sales Representative is to find future Pike13 customers and help them join our team!
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers.
- Work directly with marketing team and website tools to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads.
- Use strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments and sell to those who qualify.
- Log, track and maintain customer contact and contact records in Hubspot.com.
- Find, nurture, qualify leads and WIN sales.
- Build an excellent knowledge of Pike13 products and services to be sold.
- Accurately introduce Pike13 and educate prospective and existing customers on our product and service offerings through outbound call campaigns and follow-up on inbound call/email inquiries.
- Drive client participation in webinars, certification events, and/or conferences.
- Meet and exceed targets for the above and monthly quotas.
- Actively collaborate as a team member within the department and with the organization as a whole.
How You'll Do It
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong phone and written customer communication skills. Love interacting on Zoom.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office and Google applications; knowledge of Hubspot.com a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated.
- Curious, ambitious and successful.
- Persistent, patient, pleasant and positive by nature.
- Capable of being delightfully competitive with yourself and with a team.
- Interested in the pursuit of mastery through practice, commitment and discipline.
- Motivated by goals/targets.
Who You Are
You care about helping small business owners reach their dreams. You sweat the details of their issues and truly care about the customer experience. In fact, you do whatever’s needed to help our customers succeed. You’re a terrific listener, a diplomatic negotiator, and a discerning communicator. You see what needs to be done and you're motivated to do it without direction, at the same time looking for opportunities to share ideas and pitch in on others’ projects. You take customer feedback as a challenge to get it right and get joy from building a product that customers love.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in sales, business development or related field.