What You'll Do
The Customer Care Specialist position assists Pike13 customers with any issues, concerns or questions they may have regarding Pike13 products, and resolves issues effectively and with a great deal of professionalism. This position involves a high degree of interaction over the phone and email so strong communication skills are a must!
- Answer inbound calls and listen to customer’s concerns and questions and respond accordingly (Our Customer Care hours are Monday-Friday, 7am to 5pm PST)
- Respond to every customer inquiry
- Write professional responses to customer emails using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Assess technical issues and identify solutions
- Educate and coach customers on best practices for using our system
- Assist internal sales, marketing, customer operations and technical teams when needed
- Responsible for placing outbound calls to customers to walk them through Pike13 products and answering technical support questions
- Maintain functional knowledge of internal applications, customer products, and all customer facing websites
- Efficiently respond to customer emails at all times, maintaining composure during challenging situations
- Assist with quality assurance testing and vetting of new features, using your unique experience of merging customer expectations with product functionality
- In everything you do, help ensure 100% customer satisfaction
How You'll Do It
- Experience in a Customer Support, Account Management, or Quality Assurance role within the field of SaaS or technology
- Experience learning technological systems on the fly
- Experience working with customers
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Passion for customer experience, exhibiting empathy for customers and their success
- Passion for being a part of a growing organization
Who You Are
You care about helping small business owners reach their dreams. You sweat the details of their issues and truly care about the customer experience. In fact, you do whatever’s needed to help our customers succeed. You’re action-oriented, a terrific listener, a diplomatic negotiator, and a discerning communicator. You know your priorities. You see what needs to be done and you're motivated to do it without direction, at the same time looking for opportunities to share ideas and pitch in on others’ projects. You take customer feedback as a challenge to get it right and get joy from building a product that customers love.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in sales, business development or a related field.
- At least 3 years of operations and customer service experience in a customer facing role with a software company.